Lawyers, Answer Questions  & Get Points Log In
Questions Answered by Sherry Pidala Esq
1 Answer | Asked in Family Law for Ohio on
Q: My ex is residential parent. He wants to move 6 hours hour with our 6 year old. Can he do that?

He is currently homeless. So I have her all the time. He is going through a divorce with his current wife.

Sherry Pidala Esq
Sherry Pidala Esq answered on Jun 11, 2020

Most parenting issues are governed by the Parenting Plan that each parent executes. It is important to review that plan carefully, especially for provisions pertaining to moving, notice of an intended move or actual move, and parenting time. Depending upon a change of circumstances, you have the... Read more »

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.