I was placed on admin leave for misconduct, what should i do.

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Susan Keenberg

Answered 2 years ago

If you haven't been returned to your job within a reasonable amount of time, you should contact an employment attorney with more details about the "misconduct." Your employer should have conducted a fair, impartial investigation of the charges against you by now.