Odenton, MD asked in Immigration Law for Maryland

Q: If my E-2 visa expired and I didn't renew it. When I must to leave? or How can I extension If I need time to stay?

My name is Jay. I'm Thai. I have question about my visa.

My visa is E-2 visa. I got this visa from my owner, they have Thai restaurant in USA.

The provide this visa for me work in them restaurant in position Executive Chef.

And now I already past 1 year and my e-2 visa with be EXPIRED in 1 October 2017.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Davin Van Eyken
Davin Van Eyken
  • Immigration Law Lawyer
  • Laurel, MD
  • Licensed in Maryland

A: Has your I-94 expired?

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.