Philadelphia, PA asked in Adoption and Family Law for Virginia

Q: I have a 4 year ol grandson. My daughter is not married to the father but they live together. I know they both do drugs.

They are living in a house that is not safe has holes in floor and walls kitchen floor is ready to call in has mold due to water leak under the house. Yard has so much trash he cant go out and play. I gave them a playset 2 years again they never put it up for him. I want to get custody of him.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Steve Miyares
Steve Miyares
  • Family Law Lawyer
  • Norfolk, VA
  • Licensed in Virginia

A: You did not ask a question. However, if you are seeking to get custody then you should consult with a family law attorney in the local jurisdiction to discuss the facts and circumstances of your particular situation.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.