Hot Springs National Park, AR asked in Criminal Law, Traffic Tickets, Car Accidents and Insurance Defense for Arkansas

Q: i stopped at a stop sign until all was clear for me to turn. i was struck my a motorist going over twice the speed limit

the motorist had a brand new crotch rocket motorcycle and estimated speed was over 2 times the posted speed limit as he shot around the sharp curve and hit me. it is all on video as well and with many witnesses. he had no insurance and my car is broken. what should i do?

1 Lawyer Answer
James E Hensley Jr
James E Hensley Jr
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Conway, AR
  • Licensed in Arkansas

A: If you have insurance you can make a claim. If you do not want to do that you should seek a lawyer. Joe Denton is one of the best. 501.358.4999

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.