Huntington, TX asked in Child Custody, Criminal Law and Federal Crimes for Oklahoma

Q: Will I get my child taken away?

My charges are two counts of distribution of cds (marijuana) and possession sold two grams total. the guy was a undercover cop this case is a little different I had just set up the deal basically my friend was selling the marijuana and I helped her make a sell she's also in the same case. This is my first offensive I've never been in trouble like this can someone please shine some light on my situation I'm just wondering what could happen I also live in Oklahoma

1 Lawyer Answer
Frank A. Urbanic
Frank A. Urbanic
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Oklahoma City, OK
  • Licensed in Oklahoma

A: Stop admitting to committing crimes—online or anywhere else.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.