Metuchen, NJ asked in Banking, Consumer Law, Contracts and Identity Theft for New Jersey

Q: Can a Chase bank be sued for giving unlawful acces to my bank account to my business partners?

My business partners rather than asking me if they had any confusion, continued to purchase goods from my other business that is owned by my wife. Since they were verbally told several times and there is nothing in writing they took advantage of the situation to edge me out of the business. I have filled a lawsuit on them but nothing to chase bank. I followed up with chase bank and Chase bank called it Clerical Error. I have a police report also. I want to know what can I do to go after Chase bank for damages? Damages to me is losing my business by selling it for pennies to my partners who are also cheating customers, stealing on taxes and working with illegal workers, cheating health department and wants me out of the business.

1 Lawyer Answer
Bruce Alexander Minnick
Bruce Alexander Minnick
  • Business Law Lawyer
  • Tallahassee, FL

A: Hire a lawyer experienced in business litigation, banking law and corporations law.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.