North Las Vegas, NV asked in Contracts, Elder Law, Federal Crimes and Gov & Administrative Law for Nevada

Q: Travel Company I joined moved, I can't contact them and I'm still making payments to a finance company what can I do?

Infinity Concierge Services, LLC, Inessa Kazaryan and Vilen Kazaryan have beat many people including myself out of lots of money. This was a Travel Club in Las Vegas, NV located on Convention Center Drive. Vilen was the Mgr at the office which no longer exists and the telephone numbers are disconnected or they won't answer. Lots of BBB 2018 complaints now. I'm still making payments to a Finance Company that they gave my account to. I have to pay the FC and the FC could care less if I'm not able to use my membership and I'm paying for something I can't access. The Finance company gave me some tel numbers but that didn't help much. I've been texting back and forth the Attorney that worked with him. Online I saw there is a filing: Edwards (Paul D.S. Edwards) v. Infinity Concierge Services, LLC et al, but I haven't researched it yet. I want to help myself and see if I can find and help some of the other people they lied to and have ripped off. I believe most are seniors. Help!

1 Lawyer Answer
Bruce Alexander Minnick
Bruce Alexander Minnick
  • Estate Planning Lawyer
  • Tallahassee, FL

A: I applaud your persistence and determination in trying to resolve this troublesome problem. As you now know, you are only one of many other people who have suffered substantial loss in this flimflam.

Unfortunately, there is no (easy) way to get out of the installment contract you made with the finance company when you purchased your membership in Infinity Concierge Services, LLC. Why? Because the controlling law defines them as "holders in due course" (unable to be sued for the flimflam).

Nevertheless, there are many very experienced lawyers responding to legal questions here on Justia (and on other similar legal forums) who could step in and help you help yourself--and many other seniors duped by these crooks.

You can find the lawyers' contact information by searching for them on the Find a Lawyer tab at the top of the page.

Bruce A. Minnick, Esq.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.