Redwood City, CA asked in Car Accidents, Health Care Law and Insurance Bad Faith for California

Q: Can a car insurance bodily injury rep get my Medi-Cal info from hospital billing department?

1 Lawyer Answer
Alexander Bakhache Perez
Alexander Bakhache Perez
  • Personal Injury Lawyer
  • Fullerton, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: Really need an attorney to guide you in this, you do not want to be stuck with medical bills, this is not a small case.

under Third Party Liability you will have to pay back your medical insurance company.

do not trust the BI Rep to advocate for you, all the rep wants is for you to sign the Release for a little as possible.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.