Oakland, CA asked in Criminal Law, Federal Crimes, White Collar Crime and Civil Rights for California

Q: Who can i go to to report a crime when that criminal is the same authorities of the city

This is a big civil case there’s big corruption in this city, they ignore my demands even if i show the legislature that proves them wrong, i need an attorney who is willing to go against a P.D. And fire department to the extent that i know they have crushed my rights

1 Lawyer Answer
Dale S. Gribow
Dale S. Gribow
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Palm Desert, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: more info needed.

not my area of law.

however, i would be careful about posting on an open forum.

i assume you are not in a position to hire a lawyer on an hourly and need a lawyer on a contingency.....that is not my firm.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.