Westerville, OH asked in Civil Rights, Constitutional Law, Personal Injury and Small Claims for Ohio

Q: Trying to see if there are any Probono lawyers available to take on a case against FCGSB for my disabled daughter.

I have a 19 year old daughter, Arianna, that has 15 co-morbid diagnoses. Franklin County Guardianship Service Board was appointed in 3rd Party Guardian Dec 2019. Due to Arianna's father (Drew) and I not being able to navigate Co-Guardianship. He refuses to acknowledge 14 of her diagnoses and her 10+ year Treatment Plan.

Since FCGSB has been appointed Guardian...

I have filed 2 Complaints (approx 25 pages total of details regarding extensive negligent actions and willful actions compromising her health).

Since FCGSB has been Guardian, Arianna's health has been compromised by them and Drew. They continue to facilitate Arianna going to visit her father. However, he consistently compromises her medical health by providing her food that does not meet her medically necessary Special Diet. FCGSB mitigates it and continues to make Arianna go. She verbally expresses she does not want to go

1 Lawyer Answer
Tim Akpinar
Tim Akpinar

A: You could see if the Ohio State Bar Association lists any resources, or you could try to contact them (it could be difficult at the current time with the health crisis) if they could direct you to any entities that could be helpful. Good luck

Tim Akpinar

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.