Punta Gorda, FL asked in Civil Litigation, Consumer Law, Contracts and Foreclosure for Florida

Q: Are you an attorney who has won foreclosure cases based on breaches of contract and fraud or know of someone who can .

My attorney has just notified me of his suspension and need to find new counsel. I have filed counterclaims and defenses with exhibits proving the new plaintiff is no a holder in due course. I have TILA violations, FDCPA violations , Breach of contrat including fraud in the inducement ,appriasal fraud with an expert witness who did a retrospective analysis proving i was over appraised by $140,000 these claims are being made through recopment and there are no statutes of limitations on fraud.

1 Lawyer Answer
Sherri B. Simpson
Sherri B. Simpson
  • Consumer Law Lawyer
  • Sunrise, FL
  • Licensed in Florida

A: Although I handle those types of cases, I am not in Punta Gorda. Call Mark Dann at Dann Law 877-475-8100. If he cannot handle the case he should know someone who can. Or email mdann@dannlaw.com or intake at Dannlaw.com.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.