Hudson, NY asked in Criminal Law and Federal Crimes for New York

Q: Who can u talk to when you feel your rights are being violated by the the probation officer and the Supervisor

Federal probation Northern district Albany NY

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Peter Wade Kolp
Peter Wade Kolp
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Licensed in New York

A: Consult weit your defense attorney. They can contact the officer and likely help iron out any issues if the law isn't being followed.

If you cant get in touch with them you can either hire a private attorney or contact a free service.

Legal Aid Society of Northeastern New York, Inc.

(518) 462-6765

55 Colvin Ave

Albany, NY 12206

Criminal, Bankruptcy, Consumer and Divorce

The Legal Project

(518) 435-1770

24 Aviation Road, Suite 101

Albany, NY 12203

Criminal, Bankruptcy, Civil Rights and Consumer

Center for Law and Justice

(518) 427-8361

Pine West Plaza

Albany, NY 12202


Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.