Asked in Estate Planning and Real Estate Law for Arizona

Q: I have a question regarding my parents home. On this home they were three owners which were my two uncles to my dad.

In this home they left it because they had personal issues they had to take care of. Leaving us alone for several years to pay mortgage insurance in any other necessary payments. We did receive a letter saying they want to force Sale We did not agree because This is the only home we have and we are the only party fulfilling the responsibilities of buying the home and paying for it. Within contacted them in which they refused so we decided to take legal action which we later dissolved and decided to talk to them personally agree on a price in which we would pay for the port which included a deduction of payments they have missed and other personal deductions. They agreed we didn’t contacted a loan company in order to create a new loan and to change the title. They have sent out the new loan papers in which we are just waiting for them to sign. Now we discover that on the title my cousin appears who is currently barely 18 has no credit. My dad didn’t sign any papers to add her.

1 Lawyer Answer
Douglas Price
Douglas Price
  • Estate Planning Lawyer
  • Tempe, AZ
  • Licensed in Arizona

A: Due to many grammer and spelling errors this question is impossible to answer at this time. You need professional help and should get it. I recommend that you pay a lawyer to meet either in person (best) or via video chat (not as good as in person). Then discuss your situation to understand what you need to know and do. Good luck.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.