Watsonville, CA asked in Family Law, Child Custody and Civil Rights for California

Q: currently in a custody court with father who's also a offender of abusing this child we share

currently in a custody court with father who's also a offender of abusing this child we share at the time of offence father plead guilty to charges mother was granted

by cps granting mother sole physical and legal custody of child ,father dose 2year class with his criminal judge....judge who was removed from criminal court to family court judge at time dismissed dv case i placed on father for incident he acted on mind u in dv case offender had witness/evidence and obtained cased to be dismissed and achieved obtaining 50/50 custody rights altho he sees child every other weekend (witch every other weekend isn't 50/50 and fathers girlfriend also has abuse history ,childs had several occasions of incidents that she informed me of and not the father as to what happend father isn't in our child's best interest i need to protect child from potential safety risk. father

made over 70 thousand $ i didn't see a dime i currently have a case for child support which

1 Lawyer Answer
Louis George Fazzi
Louis George Fazzi
  • Civil Rights Lawyer
  • Jess Ranch, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: Get yourself a lawyer to handle this. If your ex makes the kind of money you say he makes, a good family law lawyer will force him to pay your fees.

1 user found this answer helpful

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.