Rialto, CA asked in Criminal Law, Family Law, Child Custody and Civil Rights for California

Q: My 19 Month old son was unlawfully removed by a DCFS worker with A FRADULANT warrant!! Can someone PLEASE help me??

My 19 month old son was unlawfully removed from my care last thursday with a fraudulant warrant signed by a judge whom is on SUSPENSION. She has no right to practice law and therefore per California Penal code 207 this would be considered Aggrivated Kidnapping by the social worker because he is under 14 yrs old and he was obtained by fraud.. Not only that but he was placed with his Alleged Late Fathers family. My son has no daddy on his birth certificate and he has my last name.. These people have no legal rights to him and they are not liscened for foster care and this is also another violation. I dont believe the judge is at fault I think its the worker using a signature from an old warrant and just pdf editing the warrant number date and time. Ive already filed a formal grievance/complaint with DCFS San Bernardino County and Requested his immeadate return. CAn someone please help me Idk what to do but i need my son back... Please!! I miss my son! I need my baby back!!!

1 Lawyer Answer
Louis George Fazzi
Louis George Fazzi
  • Civil Rights Lawyer
  • Jess Ranch, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: If you haven't done so already, report this incident to the police in your city. Then start calling family law lawyers until you find one who will help you.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.