Antioch, CA asked in Family Law, Child Custody, Constitutional Law and Domestic Violence for California

Q: What type of attorney that can help me against an filing clerk at the courthouse for negligent falsifying documentation

She removed very important documents from my DV RESTRAINING order & my request to modify existing custody and visitation order in place. I believe this is a federal crime done against me. I'm seriously tired of being bullied & picked on & not treated equally fair. I've been going through situation of bias, unethical, unprofessional and too much retaliation going on against me by- Judicial officers & or employees within the court's. No one's ever being healed accountable for their actions. This lady falsifying her job position of being a judge and/or making decision as if she's a judge should be healed accountable of some criminal offense. Her actions have taking away my chance of the Judge not being able to make an full clear decision in my case. The judge partly granted my request. I strongly believe if the judge had the opportunity of viewing everything that was originally submitted without anything being taken away that I would of had more of advantage for an fully granted decision

1 Lawyer Answer
Dale S. Gribow
Dale S. Gribow
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Palm Desert, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: more info is needed...

a criminal lawyer if it is a criminal restraining order, rather than a divorce R.O. and then Family Law Atty.

if you are going to try to sue someone, you need a civil litigator, and they would normally only take the case on an hourly.............not a contingency.................

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.