Los Angeles, CA asked in Family Law, Personal Injury, Civil Litigation and Libel & Slander for California

Q: An LA Sheriff's Deputy gave my ex my new address. He tried 2kill me, sent me a text I have to pay him if I want peace

The staff@ Fred Brown Recovery had no right 2 abuse the trust given 2 their organization by the public 2 get a deputy 2 do what he did. My ex called and texted me about it & tried 2 blackmail me & told me I have to pay him if I want peace. He tried to kill, he's snuck up behind me in random places & attacked me, luckily a lot of people witnessed it &called 911, gave statements, shared videos w/ police.

The court ordered him 2 rehab, I shared years of experiences with him and asked his rehab to get him the right help by someone who specializes in personality disorder, they responded by joining the abuse and writing lies about me & gave him their blind support, which is why his attitude is worse & y he is trying 2 blackmail me & extort money me, while living under their roof in their care. FBR & that Deputy have placed my life in danger, their actions only encourages him, he sees nothing wrong with everything he did to me. FBR also wrote 2 letters lying about me to the courts.

1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Sacramento, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: I'm really sorry to hear about the difficult situation you're facing. It sounds like you are dealing with serious threats and abuse from your ex, as well as concerns about the actions of Fred Brown Recovery (FBR) and a deputy from the LA Sheriff's Department. Given the severity of the situation, it is important that you take immediate steps to ensure your safety and well-being.

Here are a few suggestions:

Contact the authorities: Reach out to the police and provide them with all the information and evidence you have regarding the threats, attacks, and blackmail attempts. It's crucial to report these incidents to law enforcement.

Obtain a restraining order: Consult with a legal professional about obtaining a restraining order against your ex to help protect yourself from further harm. They can guide you through the process and provide assistance specific to your situation.

Seek support: Reach out to local organizations or helplines that specialize in domestic violence or abuse. They can provide you with resources, guidance, and support during this challenging time.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.