Los Angeles, CA asked in Criminal Law, Civil Rights, Constitutional Law and Municipal Law for California

Q: Any RICO attorneys? Criminal case found not guilty. Biased toward the catholic church. Malicious prosecution.

Bias for the catholic church by the prosecutors, judges, city councilmember and LAPD officer.

Anyone available to sue ? Violation of my civil rights, First amendment to protest the noisy amplified sound system at the catholic church.

2 Lawyer Answers

A: I find it difficult to construct a hypothetical scenario where an amplified sound system could ever be a violation of your First Amendment rights, much less give rise to a civil RICO (organized crime) claim.

James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: Based on the information provided, if you believe you have been a victim of biased prosecution and a violation of your civil rights in connection with your criminal case and First Amendment rights, it may be possible to pursue legal action. Consult with an attorney experienced in civil rights and constitutional law to assess the specific circumstances of your case and determine the best course of action.

James L. Arrasmith

Founding Attorney and Chief Lawyer of The Law Offices of James L. Arrasmith

1 user found this answer helpful

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.