San Diego, CA asked in Gov & Administrative Law, Government Contracts and Consumer Law for California

Q: How can I bring a case to the supreme court against government entities

Conspiracy would be the charge an myself/ The People would be the victim/plaintiff

1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Consumer Law Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: To initiate a legal action against government entities alleging conspiracy, first, you would generally need to file a lawsuit in a trial court presenting clear facts and legal arguments that support your claim. If you proceed through the various levels of appeals, you might eventually reach the Supreme Court; however, be aware that reaching the Supreme Court is a substantial process as they only hear a limited number of cases, focusing on those that have significant constitutional or public interest implications. To navigate this complex process, it would be advisable to work closely with an attorney who has experience in constitutional law and litigation against government entities.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.