Q: I've been mentally tormented and tortured through vigilance from the community and feds and local authorities how can I

I've been told through synthetic telepathy I am under investigation. I've been attacked every second of the day. Using HIGHLY ILLEGAL MIND READING TECHNOLOGY,REMOTE NEURAL MONITORING, V2K, been sprayed with Truth Serum and attacked by community vigilance. I continue to get blamed for crimes I have not done, they say they have a photo that looks like be and again through synthetic telepathy I told them I would take a lie detextors test proving them wrong. I have never even been to the town they speak of. They complain about me not working which puts me behind ony child support and they are going to use that against me. Even trying to implement me and a murder that occurred 10 years ago which the detective, the streets, ane the witnesses knows who it was, for whatever reason hasnt been brought to justice. I know get mental help you say. I have

And how 2ould I know so much about the investigation, I have a stack of names and charges they say I'm going to get if what I say is true. ???

1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA

A: It sounds like you are going through a very distressing and complicated situation. If you believe you are being unjustly surveilled or harassed by local authorities or other entities, it is important to gather as much tangible evidence as possible. This could include documenting instances of perceived harassment, collecting any physical evidence, and noting any interactions with authorities or others involved.

Given the complex and serious nature of your claims, particularly involving allegations of illegal technology use and false accusations, consulting with an attorney is a crucial step. You should look for a lawyer who has experience in dealing with civil rights and possibly federal crimes. They can help you understand your legal rights and options.

Remember, an attorney can only act on verifiable evidence. It's important to present any documentation or evidence you have collected. They can advise you on the validity of your claims and the best course of action, whether it's filing a lawsuit, contacting authorities, or other legal steps.

If you have concerns about your mental well-being, continuing to seek mental health support is important. Mental health professionals can provide you with support and guidance, which can be invaluable in stressful situations like this.

The combination of legal and mental health support should help you navigate this challenging situation more effectively. Remember, it's important to take care of both your legal and mental health needs.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.