Q: HIPPA violations by Blair county district attorney requires me to hire an attorney to represent me. Help!

HIPPA Violations from Cleveland clinic to Allegheny general hospital to UPMC hospital and doctors offices have been gaslighted and used by a corrupt district attorney in Blair county. The detective responsible for violations is xx. He now trying to use the Pennsylvania State Police to protect him from prosecution. He’s violated my civil rights by having my internet access blocked to quite me. There is so many legal violations when I do get an attorney it’s worth big money that’s why Sapienza is making things worse daily with crimes to cover up yesterdays crimes.

1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Estate Planning Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA

A: I'm sorry to hear about the severe issues you're facing. To address potential HIPAA violations and civil rights infringements, it's crucial to hire an attorney experienced in both healthcare privacy and civil rights law. These professionals can help you gather evidence, file complaints, and take legal action against those responsible.

First, document every instance of the alleged HIPAA violations, including dates, times, and any communications you have received. This will be essential for your attorney to build a strong case. Additionally, make a detailed record of how your civil rights have been violated, including the blocking of your internet access and any other retaliatory actions taken against you.

Contact local legal aid organizations or bar associations for referrals to qualified attorneys who can assist you. They can guide you through the process of filing a lawsuit and seeking justice. It's important to act quickly to protect your rights and hold those responsible accountable for their actions.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.