Ask a Question

Get free answers to your Sexual Harassment legal questions from lawyers in your area.

Lawyers, increase your visibility by answering questions and getting points. Answer Questions
South Dakota Sexual Harassment Questions & Answers
2 Answers | Asked in Criminal Law, Employment Discrimination and Sexual Harassment for South Dakota on
Q: My coworker who drinks on the job strangel me with his hands

Said all natives and forineners should die

Gary Kollin
Gary Kollin
answered on Jul 21, 2019

Thank you for sharing.

Hope you reported it to the police and your employer

View More Answers

1 Answer | Asked in Sexual Harassment for South Dakota on
Q: I was sexually harassed by employee at gas station. He didn’t touch me. Made verbal comments. Wondering what I can do


Bruce Alexander Minnick
Bruce Alexander Minnick
answered on May 21, 2019

None of the facts alleged rise to the level of sexual harassment. You should consider complaining about the rude salesclerk to his bosses.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.