Ask a Question

Get free answers to your Agricultural Law legal questions from lawyers in your area.

Lawyers, increase your visibility by answering questions and getting points. Answer Questions
Utah Agricultural Law Questions & Answers
1 Answer | Asked in Real Estate Law, Agricultural Law and Landlord - Tenant for Utah on
Q: can I cancel my rental agreement when I sell my property or does the rental agreement continue on with the new owner

this is a rental agreement on farm ground

Kenneth Prigmore
Kenneth Prigmore
answered on Jul 12, 2022

The answer to your question will normally be found in your rental agreement. If you don't have anything in the agreement that specifically allows you to cancel if you sell, then you will normally be expected to fulfill the terms of the contract. As this is for farm ground, you don't have... View More

1 Answer | Asked in Agricultural Law, Business Formation, Business Law and Communications Law for Utah on
Q: Threaten me with a cop to my house

I used to asked for a ride for about a week to this lady about 56 she said yes I them needed another ride for two weeks I asked she said yes. I willingly start giving her money for gas so I won’t feel bad even though it is on the way. We started being friends and started going out after work... View More

Wesley Winsor
Wesley Winsor
answered on Oct 22, 2021


If anything, this would be a civil matter. A cop will not get involved in this capacity. If she feels her claim is strong enough, she will sue you. Until then just ignore it and or block her number if she continues to harass you.

I hope this helps.


2 Answers | Asked in Criminal Law, Real Estate Law and Agricultural Law for Utah on
Q: So my grandmother before she passed took me down to the bank and

Quick claimed 3.25 million dollars worth of property into my name and once she passed the her daughters my mom and aunt foraged another quick claim deed into there names and sold the properties and I need help to bring them to justice and get whatever I can out of it.

Aric M. Cramer
Aric M. Cramer
answered on Aug 13, 2021

This issue is a Probate/Real Estate issue. And it is called a Quit Claim Deed.

View More Answers

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.