Lawyers, Answer Questions  & Get Points Log In
Wisconsin Stockbroker Fraud Questions & Answers
2 Answers | Asked in Real Estate Law and Stockbroker Fraud for Wisconsin on
Q: What do I do if sellar won't sign release of contract for home inspection failure?

Put In and had offer accepted. Walked through house again and found growths in closet ceiling and leaks in garage roof. We did not give them the earnest money because we do not have the money to fix roof and interior of house. We brought the issue to the owners attention and they admitted they knew... View More

William F Sulton
William F Sulton
answered on Apr 6, 2018

You could file a lawsuit for a declaration stating that the sale is null and void. But that seems unnecessary in this circumstance. You can probably just walk away from the deal. It happens everyday.

View More Answers

Q: Misrepresentation

The bank ordered an appraisal of the home we purchased a few months ago and it appraised higher than the asking price. We purchased in Janesville.

We have an emergency and we needed to borrow against our homes equity and we had our home appraised. The appraisal can in much lower than we... View More

William F Sulton
William F Sulton
answered on Dec 1, 2017

More information is needed to evaluate the facts in your inquiry. Appraisals are subjective. So it is unsurprising there are different opinions about the value of the home. This is not fraud (misrepresentation is a synonym). It may be negligence. More information is needed to see how negligent the... View More

2 Answers | Asked in Stockbroker Fraud and Car Accidents for Wisconsin on
Q: Can a woman receive 60000 from a car accident and keep the money, to buy a new car now now has 2 cars have many surgery

Leaves her 5 kids home alone 24/7 to go lay up with this dude she also has her brother living there which is a section 8 house. The brother has ties wirh the gangs. I think she needs be be re evaluated for receiving the state funds. There is nothing wrong with her nor her kids. I know people that... View More

William C. Head
William C. Head pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
answered on Aug 22, 2017


View More Answers

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.