Lawyers, Answer Questions  & Get Points Log In
Questions Answered by Mr Andrew S Roberts
2 Answers | Asked in Traffic Tickets for California on
Q: asking for my boyfriend. want to have my brother charged for using my name to get out of tickets. . where do I start ?

I I got pulled over today for a cracked windshield and I found out that my license were suspended for a failure to appear on a ticket for not having registration, insurance ect from my brother using name while driving his vechile.both of my cars are up to date on registration and insurance. .this... View More

Mr Andrew S Roberts
Mr Andrew S Roberts
answered on Jul 27, 2018

This is totally illegal. You need to take care of outstanding ticket. You should also report brother to police.

View More Answers

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.