Lawyers, Answer Questions  & Get Points Log In
Questions Answered by Mrs. Shelly Renee' Reece
1 Answer | Asked in Family Law, Child Custody and Child Support for Missouri on
Q: Do I need a lawyer for this case?

Hello, I am married but separated with 1 child. My husband is not on my child's birth certificate and we never had a DNA test done. My son has never lived with him other than spending 1 summer with his father after he returned home from the military. My husband is trying to put me on childs... Read more »

Mrs. Shelly Renee' Reece
Mrs. Shelly Renee' Reece
answered on Sep 27, 2017

Family Law and Paternity cases are complicated and can have effects far into the future. I would suggest you consult with an attorney in the county you have filed your case in.

1 Answer | Asked in Family Law for Missouri on
Q: What is notice of entry case dismissed for failure to prosecute in a paternity case? Received notice of entry 74.03

Had an attorney and it stated proposed judgement cannot be approved without appearance. He never appeared and then filed motion to withdrawl of counsel. Now theres a notice of entry that case will be dismissed for failure to prosecute in accordance 37.1 unless motion for trial setting, together... Read more »

Mrs. Shelly Renee' Reece
Mrs. Shelly Renee' Reece
answered on Sep 26, 2017

Please contact an attorney in the county in which your case is located in. They will be best to help you.

1 Answer | Asked in Divorce for Missouri on
Q: Needing a divorce, Have two children and we live below poverty level, What do I do?

Husband has been sentenced to 7 yrs in prison and I need a divorce, Heard there is a dollar divorce if spouse is in prison, is this true and how should I go about this?

Mrs. Shelly Renee' Reece
Mrs. Shelly Renee' Reece
answered on Jan 17, 2017

Check into free legal services available to low-income and disadvantaged in Missouri.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.