Ask a Question

Get free answers to your legal questions from lawyers in your area.

Lawyers, increase your visibility by answering questions and getting points. Answer Questions
Questions Answered by Rob Musemeche
3 Answers | Asked in Divorce, Family Law, Child Custody and Child Support for Texas on
Q: My husband cheated and had a baby during our marriage

Hi, my husband had an affair and had a baby during our marriage him and I have a kid together but, doesn’t give me support. Instead he neglects our child and gives more attention to the one he had with another woman. Is there anything we can get out of the divorce?

Not to mention... View More

Rob  Musemeche
Rob Musemeche pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
answered on Apr 6, 2024

I'm sorry you're going through this situation and dealing with an abusive, selfish spouse. You're not alone, and you're not without options. But, there are no quick or easy solutions. Rather, all roads lead in one direction -- a divorce. Here are the steps I would suggest:... View More

View More Answers

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.