Ask a Question

Get free answers to your legal questions from lawyers in your area.

Lawyers, increase your visibility by answering questions and getting points. Answer Questions
Questions Answered by John Paul Green
1 Answer | Asked in Child Custody and Family Law for Ohio on
Q: If my aunt got full custody of my children in ohio what can i do to get them back?
John Paul Green
John Paul Green
answered on Nov 7, 2016

You should consult an attorney about filing for custody. Unless the court finds you unfit they generally seek to reunify the family.

1 Answer | Asked in Family Law and Juvenile Law for Ohio on
Q: My girlfriend is 17 be 18 in 3 months an I'm 18 an we have a baby. If she happens too leave home what's the conquences?.

Anyway. I can support her I got two jobs two vehicles my own home an everything too provide for my little family. I just don't want her too leave home then I get hit with harboring a runaway or she be detained then took back home. So I'm wanting too see if she stays with me an the law... View More

John Paul Green
John Paul Green
answered on Nov 7, 2016

If she leaves home without parental consent her parents could file charges against her as an unruly child. You could also face consequences as an adult for Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor. She should speak to an attorney about emancipation proceedings.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.