Lawyers, Answer Questions  & Get Points Log In

Questions Answered by William Wallshein

2 Answers | Asked in Criminal Law, Federal Crimes and Sexual Harassment for Florida on

Q: Can I change my mind and drop sexual battery charges even tho arraignment was a few days ago.

I was under pressure from family to press charges but I dont want to

William Wallshein answered on May 23, 2019

You can always ask the State Attorney's Office to drop the charges. However, it is in the sole discretion of the SAO to decide how they want to proceed.

View More Answers

3 Answers | Asked in Contracts and Criminal Law for Florida on

Q: Can I sell a vehicle that has my name "or" my ex girlfriends name on the title in Florida? She has physical possession.

Im in Florida, and my ex girlfriend has a vehicle in her possession that is titled in both our names using "or" (example: John OR Sally Smith). The car is older and is paid off in full. I made all of the payments on the car myself. She has it insured in her name. I am wanting to sell the car to a... Read more »

William Wallshein answered on May 23, 2019

If the car is titled in both of your names using "or" then you can sell the car.

View More Answers

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.