Sand Springs, OK asked in Criminal Law and Domestic Violence for Oklahoma

Q: My ex husband was charged with abuse of child sexbc in violation of 10 O.S. 7115. What does this mean?

He was sentenced to serve 10 years provided entire term be suspended upon good behavior ordered 50 hours of community service. States will not have custody or unsupervised visitation with his two minor children. Was supervised by Payne county for 2 years. Court advised the defendant of his appeal rights. name is William joseph robnett 8-29-80. his case number is CF-2005-257 after giving you this info, does your answer change? because i was never told that he was a sex offender and he doesnt have to register.. i just know it was something to do with child abuse.

1 Lawyer Answer
Keegan Kelley Harroz
Keegan Kelley Harroz
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Oklahoma City, OK
  • Licensed in Oklahoma

A: Your exhusband is now a sex offender. He received 10 years of probation. (2 years supervised and 8 years unsupervised)

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.