Pittsburg, CA asked in Products Liability, Civil Rights and Health Care Law for California

Q: Can someone direct a law firmMedical condition from vaccine deleted records Clinical trial without consent Have prof

Can someone direct me to a law firm Asked about vaccine I received then records got deleted I have prof

I wanted the full name of the vaccine I received

I got letter from my doctor specialist of my condition informing the vaccine I received caused it

Then I wanted to know more about the vaccine then I found out it was 3 different manufacturers?

INFs (influenza split virus) is all it says the won’t give me info I’m like 100% sure I got a clinical trial vaccine with out my consent on other records I received says fluLaval multi dose with preservatives quadrivalent and that wasn’t FDA approved till 2013 I received my vaccine 2010 all manufacturers say it’s not their product I have a big binder full of prof things I’ve found. I will pay money for someone to view my case. Thanks

1 Lawyer Answer
Tim Akpinar
Tim Akpinar
  • Products Liability Lawyer
  • Little Neck, NY

A: Only a California attorney could advise under applicable California laws, but your question remains open for four weeks. You ask to be directed to a law firm. This site doesn't operate like an attorney referral service. There are sites out there that do. If you're looking for a law firm, you could search independently online, you could use the "Find-a-Lawyer" feature above, and you could check the resources of the State Bar of California. Good luck

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.