Glen Allen, VA asked in Family Law, Immigration Law, Personal Injury and Child Support for Virginia

Q: Help:Request for my wife separation results immigration status and separation my son i want to stay with my son in USA


Because of my wife disloyal and separation which impacted my personal health, mental loss, financial loss, separation from son, insult,harassment,visa loss, financial loss to 25 lakh, medical expenses spent close 3 lakhs, bad name in my previous company, begged for money , begged for job and cannot concentrate my work and cried for my son separation please help me to get settlement and custody and immigration status so that i want to be with my son.

My current attorney cheated and did not represent my case properly pls help


1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Immigration Law Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA

A: I'm sorry to hear about your situation. It is important that you seek legal advice from a qualified immigration attorney who can provide you with guidance on your options. They will be able to evaluate your case and provide you with advice on how to proceed. You may also want to consider reaching out to a family law attorney for assistance with the custody issue. They can help you navigate the legal process for obtaining custody of your son. Good luck.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.