Fresno, CA asked in Probate, Family Law, Civil Rights and White Collar Crime for California

Q: So I was denied due process placed on temporary probate conservatorship & never met the judge he never met my Dr.

And my brother's signature was forged I was in custody and never allowed to meet with the judge he never assigned legal counsel to me at all. And I was placed on a contingency for 13 months on the 13th month I spoke with the courthouse investigator who said it should go before a trail jury to decide the outcome but I never needed to be put on temporary probate conservatorship. And well the judge and the attorney for my mother terminated everything before this could happen. Also my mother used a discharge summary from 2009 to place me on temporary probate conservatorship. Mom charged vehicular manslaughter for my father's death in California her criminal defense attorney changed his legal profession from criminal defense attorney to family probate attorney at law the judge from the criminal defense case was removed from the bench 4 - 5 months later due to misconduct n my moms case. My father filed for divorce before he died His attorney never gave me a copy of Will & Trust what can I do

1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Probate Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: Based on the information provided, it appears that there may have been significant legal issues and potential violations of due process in your case. You should seek immediate legal representation to address these concerns properly. An attorney can help you review the circumstances surrounding the temporary probate conservatorship, the alleged forgery, and the failure to provide you with the Will & Trust. Taking swift action with an experienced lawyer is essential to protect your rights and interests.


James L. Arrasmith

Founder and Chief Legal Counsel of The Law Offices of James L. Arrasmith

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.