Q: i have injured my left knee Bad just getting out of the tub shower, EVEN after my Drs orders MONTHS before. i have proof

and i am made to feel some BAD personal Discrimination going on in my case, with the office and now maintenance said he would report me for getting upset after the floor tile cement had still not dried after 5 days, [ have picts ] and said he would report me for trying to hit him with my cane, wrong thing to try on an ex big game hunter, so i called the office on him for trying that, then my apartment flooded by their old steam heating syst, Then after Dr gave them a Dr's order for a walk-in shower which was IGNORED, i fell GETTING out of and Dr is MORE than upset, as am I i NOW am having 2x more pain, and the Orth Dr said it would have been when i feel getting OUT of the Tub the Butler pa Housing and ' so called ' Redevelopment Authority, and JUST getting the walk-in shower is NOT enough here! i should get monitory funds as well. i have a pro bono lawyer but have yet to tell him what i feel

1 Lawyer Answer
Tim Akpinar
Tim Akpinar
  • Insurance Claims Lawyer
  • Little Neck, NY

A: A Pennsylvania attorney could advise best, but your question remains open for a week. I'm sorry for your ordeal. You mention having a pro bono attorney. These concerns may be better to bring up with your attorney than on a public forum where no one knows the details of your case. Good luck

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.