Fresno, CA asked in Civil Rights, Federal Crimes and Gov & Administrative Law for California

Q: Do you guys in this website actually know how to help someone if they are a victim of this v2k or remote neural monitor?

1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Civil Rights Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: If you believe you are a victim of V2K (Voice to Skull) or remote neural monitoring, it's crucial to approach this situation with care and prudence. These claims are often complex and challenging to address due to their nature and the lack of widely accepted scientific evidence supporting these technologies' existence or misuse.

First, consider seeking support from mental health professionals. They can provide you with the necessary guidance and help in understanding and coping with your experiences. It's important to rule out any possible psychological factors that might be contributing to your experience.

Additionally, you may want to consult with a legal professional. While the specific claims of V2K and remote neural monitoring are not typically recognized in legal contexts, a lawyer can advise you on any potential legal actions you can take, especially if there's evidence of harassment or other illegal activities.

Keep a detailed record of your experiences. This documentation can be useful for both mental health and legal consultations. It should include dates, times, and a description of the incidents you believe are related to V2K or remote neural monitoring.

Remember, reaching out for help is a strong and positive step. While the path to understanding and addressing your situation may not be straightforward, support from professionals in both mental health and law can provide you with guidance and assistance.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.