Ask a Question

Get free answers to your Child Custody legal questions from lawyers in your area.

Lawyers, increase your visibility by answering questions and getting points. Answer Questions
Wyoming Child Custody Questions & Answers
0 Answers | Asked in Family Law, Child Custody and Child Support for Wyoming on
Q: Father's rights in Wyoming pays child support but mother we don't allow him to see 13 year old son

There's his ex won't let him see his kid they've got a name ND Money and won't accept it easily

1 Answer | Asked in Criminal Law, Family Law and Child Custody for Wyoming on
Q: Is it legal to record person in their home committing a crime to later use as blackmail or proof in child custody case

Can you record others in their own homes without their knowledge?

James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
answered on Apr 13, 2024

No, it is not legal to secretly record someone in their own home without their consent in order to blackmail them or use the recording in a child custody case. This would be considered a serious violation of privacy and could potentially lead to criminal charges.

Some key points:

View More

1 Answer | Asked in Family Law and Child Custody for Wyoming on
Q: I live in Utah but my kids live in Wyoming. Do I need a lawyer from Wyoming?
Joseph Torri
Joseph Torri
answered on Apr 6, 2017

More facts are required to provide a through analysis here. However, you should discuss the legal issues with a family lawyer in Wyoming and Utah. It is unclear whether a case has already been filed. If a case has not been filed, Wyoming will probably have jurisdiction, but consult with a local... View More

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.