Lawyers, Answer Questions  & Get Points Log In
Colorado Sexual Harassment Questions & Answers
1 Answer | Asked in Criminal Law, Libel & Slander, Sexual Harassment and Contracts for Colorado on
Q: If a sugar daddy begins only agreeing to pay if sexual acts are administered, can you sue?
Samuel Ventola
Samuel Ventola
answered on Aug 16, 2016

This is actually a civil law issue, rather than criminal. You can only sue a "sugar daddy" for "payment" if you have an enforceable contract. The contract need not necessarily be in writing, but it might be difficult to prove that there was an oral contract like this. The... Read more »

1 Answer | Asked in Sexual Harassment for Colorado on
Q: Can u get charged with harassment for releasing a video of someone that contains nudity in colorado?
Tristan Kenyon Schultz
Tristan Kenyon Schultz
answered on Dec 22, 2015

Yes it is possible to be sued by a private party or face criminal charges. As a general rule, written consent is required. If you are thinking of releasing a private sex tape, I would highly recommend against releasing/posting the video.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.