Ask a Question

Get free answers to your Juvenile Law legal questions from lawyers in your area.

Lawyers, increase your visibility by answering questions and getting points. Answer Questions
Connecticut Juvenile Law Questions & Answers
1 Answer | Asked in Criminal Law, Employment Law, Civil Rights and Juvenile Law for Connecticut on
Q: My mother works at high School in CT. As a monitor They are telling her she has to sit in the boys bathroom .is it legal
T. Augustus Claus
T. Augustus Claus pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
answered on Nov 27, 2023

No, it is not legal for your mother to be forced to sit in the boys' bathroom at the high school where she works as a monitor. This is a violation of her right to privacy and could also be considered sexual harassment.

In this case, your mother is being subjected to unwanted sexual...
View More

1 Answer | Asked in Criminal Law and Juvenile Law for Connecticut on
Q: If a 16 year old went into a Walgreens and demanded money while holding a 3.5 inch pocket knife, what degree of robbery?

what degree of robbery would this be? 1,2,3? Nobody was hurt at all and this happened in CT.

Max Lavit Rosenberg
Max Lavit Rosenberg
answered on Oct 25, 2019

First degree robbery.

1 Answer | Asked in Juvenile Law for Connecticut on
Q: I want to know with a boy 11 years old he have ADHD and he touch a little girl a 5 years old he will go to jail
Terrence H Thorgaard
Terrence H Thorgaard
answered on Oct 12, 2015

I suspect that the laws pertaining to juveniles in your state provide alternatives to sending 11-year old offenders to "jail". ADHD may be a mitigating factor, but it wouldn't let him off the hook entirely.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.