Ask a Question

Get free answers to your Employment Discrimination legal questions from lawyers in your area.

Lawyers, increase your visibility by answering questions and getting points. Answer Questions
Delaware Employment Discrimination Questions & Answers
1 Answer | Asked in Employment Discrimination and Employment Law for Delaware on
Q: My case is in federal court. A wrongful termination due to disability an discrimination. Do I have to file a motion?

Or file anything. The Lawer is requesting all my medical records from Jan 16 to current along with all my drs treatment medications phone records. Isn’t this excessive?

John Michael Frick
John Michael Frick
answered on Jun 26, 2023

It depends on how voluminous less than seven months of your medical records are. For most people, this would not be particularly voluminous and with online patient portals now the norm in healthcare records, should be relatively simple and straightforward to download and produce.

Now, if...
View More

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.