Montana Workers' Compensation Questions & Answers

Q: I worked 2 jobs I got hurt and am rec. Temp partial disability but due to a domestic violence case quit the other job

1 Answer | Asked in Workers' Compensation for Montana on
Answered on Sep 21, 2018
Bradley Jay Jones' answer
This depends on how your employment ended. I suggest you contact a workers' compensation attorney to discuss your case. We are glad to help.

Q: i cut my finger at my old job and was taken to Urgent Care to be seen on may 16, 2015.

1 Answer | Asked in Workers' Compensation for Montana on
Answered on Mar 12, 2017
Peter N. Munsing's answer
Tell the urgent care billing then the collections that you had comp. You should have the workers comp claim number.

Q: Is there a set precentage that an attorney can take out of your workmans comp settelment

1 Answer | Asked in Workers' Compensation for Montana on
Answered on Apr 10, 2015
Bradley Jay Jones' answer
Montana state law limits contingency fees to 20% in workers' compensation claims.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.