Ask a Question

Get free answers to your Native American Law legal questions from lawyers in your area.

Lawyers, increase your visibility by answering questions and getting points. Answer Questions
Georgia Native American Law Questions & Answers
1 Answer | Asked in Immigration Law, Native American Law and International Law for Georgia on
Q: If i visit Taiwan for a holiday can the US cancel my US C1/D Visa? Does USA allow people to visit Taiwan?

I want to visit Taiwan for a holiday and I'll be applying for a Taiwan TAC since I have a US C1/D Visa so I don't need a Visa to visit Taiwan.. but I'm just worried if my visit to Taiwan will cause any problem or if this might lead to my US visa being cancelled.. since i heard that... View More

James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
answered on May 10, 2024

The United States generally allows people to visit Taiwan without any consequences to their US visas. Taiwan is not on the list of countries that could potentially lead to issues with a US visa if visited.

The countries you might be referring to are those designated by the US as state...
View More

1 Answer | Asked in Civil Rights, Native American Law and Personal Injury for Georgia on
Q: how do I go about creating a class action lawsuit? just for me and a few people of my town?

With the last election we are having some problems with some people wanting to run a whole community out of their homes. One neighborhood above my home, and mine and my neighbors. There is a company that wants to build 600 homes behind our houses. you know I can't tell them what to do with... View More

Tim Akpinar
Tim Akpinar
answered on May 16, 2022

Your question sounds like it could involve a number of different legal areas, and you await a response for two weeks. The short answer is that you and your neighbors could consider a consult with a law firm that has experience with class actions. It would be difficult for an attorney to offer... View More

1 Answer | Asked in Child Custody, Family Law and Native American Law for Georgia on
Q: My grand child 1yr, mom passed away suddenly and her mother refuses to let her father have her. Claim with Indian Tribe

she's protected to keep his child

I'm at wits end, what to do. He is so upset, how can she kidnap a child, or keep from her biological father?

Homer P Jordan IV
Homer P Jordan IV
answered on Dec 10, 2021

The biological father needs to work with an attorney right away, who can review the facts of the case and help with the proper course of action. He may have custody options to explore, but he’ll need the assistance of an attorney.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.