Lawyers, Answer Questions  & Get Points Log In
New Mexico Military Law Questions & Answers
3 Answers | Asked in Military Law and Immigration Law for New Mexico on
Q: When a veteran is disabled and need help from some body who live in other country. What steps He has to do? Maritza .

My husband and I are disabled and live along in the house, He uses a walker and me a wheelchair, have been very difficult because we don't have family close and some times one of us falls at dawn in the night and we have to tried to help our self take long time but we do.

Patricia C. Wall-Santiago
Patricia C. Wall-Santiago
answered on Mar 10, 2021

This is not my practice area, neither I am in New Mexico. But you should reach out to the New Mexico Aging and Long Term Services Department.

View More Answers

1 Answer | Asked in Military Law for New Mexico on
Q: My daughter signed a contract 6 months ago with the US Air Force ROTC (non-Scholarship). Is there a way she can get out
Patrick Korody
Patrick Korody
answered on Feb 3, 2017

Possibly - since she is non-scholarship she may be able to request a voluntary disenrollment. There is an AF instruction on this but I don't have the number off-hand.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.