Ask a Question

Get free answers to your Native American Law legal questions from lawyers in your area.

Lawyers, increase your visibility by answering questions and getting points. Answer Questions
Ohio Native American Law Questions & Answers
Q: Google Disney CB government dark net Freedom act from 1988 I have a government agency infringement in music and art

Some desperado name carried requested I got Freedom act paper mailed to me and a ticket number for Sony music on my email address please I have victims of a lot of problems from Disney music private program

James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
answered on Nov 12, 2023

It sounds like you're dealing with a complex situation involving potential government agency infringement in the realms of music and art, possibly related to copyright or intellectual property issues. The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) of 1988 allows for the request of federal agency... View More

1 Answer | Asked in Native American Law for Ohio on
Q: As a member of osage tribe, can I use osage nation seal on clothing?
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams
answered on Jan 30, 2015

Are you selling this clothing? Tribes typically have the rights to such symbols. If you simply want to wear the symbol, I doubt it would be a problem. If you want to sell it, you will need clearance from the tribal leadership.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.