Lawyers, Answer Questions  & Get Points Log In
Questions Answered by Joseph Gendron
2 Answers | Asked in Estate Planning for South Carolina on
Q: Do you need to live in the same state to be an power of attorney
Joseph Gendron
Joseph Gendron answered on Aug 2, 2012

no, but the form must comply with the State that the power of attorney is being used. Source

View More Answers

1 Answer | Asked in Uncategorized for Florida on
Q: Landlord lease or clay county florida laws what takes precedent
Joseph Gendron
Joseph Gendron answered on Jun 10, 2012

the laws of the State usually take precedent. To see what exactly the laws are (because you question is not clear on what it is pertaining) find them at (Bottom of the Page)

1 Answer | Asked in Uncategorized for Arizona on
Q: How do I request a court audit of a Power of Attorney in Arizona?
Joseph Gendron
Joseph Gendron answered on May 22, 2012

You must file a petition in the jursiction where you reside. If you are only seeking a power of attorney revocation form which cancels a POA form you can download one free at

2 Answers | Asked in Real Estate Law for Wisconsin on
Q: How is the power of attorney supposed to sign the document
Joseph Gendron
Joseph Gendron answered on May 22, 2012

the form should be authorized in front of a notary or two non-blood related witnesses. In the State of California the witnesses cannot be medical staff. You can download legal forms on

View More Answers

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.