Lawyers, Answer Questions  & Get Points Log In
Questions Answered by Rajeh A. Saadeh
1 Answer | Asked in Real Estate Law for New Jersey on
Q: Is it hard to transfer deed of a house to someone else.

Where do I go to transfer the deed of my house to someone else. An attorney or courthouse

Rajeh A. Saadeh
Rajeh A. Saadeh answered on Jun 2, 2021

Please contact a real estate a lawyer to help you transfer title to your home. We do that regularly and easily.

1 Answer | Asked in Family Law for New Jersey on
Q: 1.2(h) The terms “mother” and “father” (as used by the children), or any such similar parental term as used by the child

My ex is forcing my kids to call his girlfriend Mom , even though I have putted the clause that the term Mother or father will save only for real parents. I have requested him so many times not to do that but he refused to listen . What would be my option to take further action?

1.2(h) The... Read more »

Rajeh A. Saadeh
Rajeh A. Saadeh answered on Jun 2, 2021

Please contact a divorce and family lawyer to help you file a motion to enforce your agreement.

1 Answer | Asked in Real Estate Law, Estate Planning and Probate for New Jersey on
Q: If a US Citizen (not dual) who lives in NJ owns land in the Philippines and this person dies without a will, what...

... what country's laws apply when it comes to inheritance concerning the land owned in the Philippines?

Rajeh A. Saadeh
Rajeh A. Saadeh answered on Jun 2, 2021

This is a question for an estate administration lawyer. Please contact an estate administration lawyer for assistance.

1 Answer | Asked in Adoption, Family Law and Immigration Law for New Jersey on
Q: \ if a child is in an immigration process. and both parents abuse him. would he get deported, or get a citizenship?


Rajeh A. Saadeh
Rajeh A. Saadeh answered on Jun 2, 2021

This is a question for an immigration lawyer. Please contact an immigration lawyer for assistance.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.