Lawyers, Answer Questions  & Get Points Log In
Questions Answered by Jonathan Vogel
2 Answers | Asked in Education Law for Georgia on
Q: Advice on truency situation with 15 yr.

My husband is in jail on a probation violation for truancy. I served from jan 2019 to june 2019 for the same problem. we send our kids to school. Our daughter who turned 15 last week has 18 unexcused absences. I got a list of these after I personally reported her for skipping. The days i went to... Read more »

Jonathan Vogel
Jonathan Vogel answered on Feb 12, 2020

We would happy to discuss the situation with you to see whether we can assist you. Please feel free to give us a call at 704.552.3750.

Jonathan Vogel

Vogel Law Firm PLLC

Licensed in GA and NC

View More Answers

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.