Q: Im having issuese with pay and placement with the security company called securitas in los angeles

My paychecks are short , missing or different pay rate. Also i was promise a bouns ... i now have no work beside i believe i asked about my bouns. Hr and their scheduling are no help, they just sent me in circles.

Ronald Mahurin

• Workers' Compensation Lawyer
  • Point Arena, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: Unfortunately this is not a workers comp question. I tried to find a way to flag the questions, but there were no options. You need to post in employment law. There is no remedy in workers comp. for what you have described.

Louis George Fazzi

• Employment Law Lawyer
  • Jess Ranch, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: You need to file a claim with the Labor Commissioner. Copy and paste this link: https://www.dir.ca.gov/dlse/HowToFileWageClaim.htm

You can report all your issues to the Labor Commissioner, and their office will handle everything for you. In addition, you can contact an experienced lawyer who knows how to handle Labor Commissioner claims and cases. The labor laws are enforced by the Labor Commissioner, and they will compel the employer to pay you every penny you have not received.