Riverside, CA asked in Criminal Law, Family Law, Civil Rights and Identity Theft for California

Q: I was with my son at this house and i was woken up by individual told to get up and so i did and i realize they took

Everything i had my information in and as i stood i the living by 6 individuals and was told to give them a cellphone i took which i never did i was told to take all my clothes off to show i didnt have it and i said no and i had no choice or else my son would wake up with no mommy and they said anything can happen so i had to for him then after i did they said i got a head start and run their chasing us so when i got a chance i lift when i seen someone i knew i jump in their van and shortly later made contact with police told them what happen and give them names address and sti they didnt believe me and called cps arrested me and took my son their reaon was i placed my son arounddangerous people and they never filled the report i had to myself when 2of the individuals was in jail for other crime and still nothing has been done and i still dont free safe and heard and need help please to get my justice and my son back

1 Lawyer Answer
Dale S. Gribow
Dale S. Gribow
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Palm Desert, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: The DA represents a victim.

A criminal lawyer rep rests those that are alleged to have done something wrong

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.