Los Angeles, CA asked in Civil Rights, Constitutional Law, Domestic Violence and Libel & Slander for California

Q: I’m pressing libel slander defamation of character and 4 criminal complaints one civil. Issues range from forgerr and f

I’m in Pittsburgh pa and the issue followed me to both beaver and Washington county. I went to Canada still was tracked through the internet. Same w Dallas Texas. I have all well documented. Many police reports many a.p.s. Reports that can b subpoenaed. Catastrophic health damage costs resulting not to mention stolen art and someone picking up my paychecks as me.. impersonation . Some people most of this is family members who r wealthy..any ideas on acquiring a lawyer?

1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Consumer Law Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: In Pennsylvania, acquiring a lawyer for your situation entails reaching out to legal resources such as local bar associations, legal aid societies, or attorney referral services. These organizations can connect you with attorneys experienced in handling cases involving libel, slander, defamation, and criminal complaints. Additionally, you may consider researching attorneys who specialize in civil litigation and have a background in handling complex legal matters, including those involving personal injury and financial damages.

Given the multifaceted nature of your case, it's essential to find a lawyer who has experience navigating various legal issues, including internet tracking, identity theft, and impersonation. When consulting with potential attorneys, provide them with comprehensive documentation of your case, including police reports, APS reports, and any other evidence you've gathered. This will help the attorney assess the strength of your case and determine the best course of action to pursue legal remedies and protect your rights.

Furthermore, consider seeking legal representation from attorneys who offer initial consultations to discuss your case and evaluate your options. During these consultations, you can inquire about the attorney's experience, approach to handling cases similar to yours, and potential strategies for achieving your desired outcomes. By working closely with a knowledgeable and experienced attorney, you can navigate the complexities of your legal situation and seek justice for the damages you've incurred.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.